Millions of people go for implant treatment to solve the problem of missing teeth. It not only refines their looks but also boosts dental health to a significant extent. Many patients have a question like are dental implants in El Paso a cosmetic procedure? Our implant dentistry has explained the difference between them. However, having decided to go for implant treatment, choosing an experienced and expert dentist in implant dentistry is important. Dr. Jake Williams at Agave Dental Care is a renowned dentist who has helped many patients with the best implant dentistry in El Paso. It is very important to visit a dentist who has expertise in implant dentistry.
4 Significance of Implant Dentistry in El Paso:
The significance of implant dentistry can be understood by the fact that it stimulates the feel, looks, and function of natural teeth. Here are certain perks associated with implant dentistry in El Paso.
- Substitutes Missing/Lost Teeth:The implant is the best treatment to replace missing or lost teeth due to an accident, injury, or prolonged illness.
- Improved Bone Structure:The dentist helps the patient improve bone structure. This is achieved through dental implants in El Paso. The bone structure gets strengthened, which gives proper ability to the patient to chew healthy food.
- Amazing Smile:Once the patient is fitted with implants, his smile improves by several notches. The crooked smile of the patient due to lost teeth gets an amazing improvement once implants are fitted.
- Preserve Bone Structure:It is important to get emergency dental implants in El Paso if the teeth are lost due to any reason. It is because the jaw bone of the adjacent teeth of the lost tooth gets loose. Getting an implant helps in preserving bone structure.
Why Is It Important to Get Dental Implants in El Paso?
When a patient loses a tooth, his overall dental well-being is severely impacted. Implants help rejuvenate the same.
- Maintaining Dental Health:It is the tooth roots that hold the teeth in place. Moreover, it is important for maintaining health in supporting bone structures and surrounding gums. The major problem that is most visible as a consequence of missing/lost teeth is the lessening of bone strength in the jawbone. Such an event can also compromise tooth stability and neighboring tooth roots.
- Sunken Appearance:Bone loss also gives a sunken appearance to the patient. It usually happens when the patient has lost more than one tooth. It also makes wearing dentures tougher for the patients over time, and the issue is known as osseointegration. Opting to hand-pick a dental implant to be affixed aids in the stopping of bone loss in the ensuing years.
If you’re looking for implant dentistry in El Paso, consider picking up an appointment/consultation with Dr. Jake R. Williams at Agave Dental Care right away. Visit our website to scrutinize the services or to skim through their testimonials. For more information call us at 915-755-7697, 915-833-0303 and schedule an appointment today.